- Participation of the Registrants will be confirmed on receipt of advance payment. 100% payment must be paid before the Training Program/Workshop is scheduled program in order to guarantee the booking.
- If payment is not made before the registration closing date and the event reaches capacity, your place is not guaranteed and may be offered to those on the waiting list
Class Schedule Changes and Cancellations by HR Kapital Solutions:
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances, natural calamities, local law & orders or other such situation, it might become necessary to change the dates of a class or to cancel a class. Registrants will be contacted at the earliest opportunity in the event of a scheduling change or cancellation.
- If HR Kapital Solutions will refund full amount to the Registrants only if it cancels any training Program/workshop. HR Kapital is not liable to pay any refund, if any training program is re-scheduled and the Registrant is unable to attend the same on the rescheduled date.
- Cancellation requests of registrations received upto 7 days in advance, prior to the date of commencement of the scheduled Training Program/Workshop are eligible for full refund.
- For cancellation requests received after this stipulated period of 7 days (prior to the date of commencement of the scheduled program), an administration fee of 25% per registrant will be deducted and the balance refunded.
The Registrants are not allowed to send their substitutes, in case they are unable to attend the Training Program/Workshop.
Advertisements and Promotion
HR Kapital Solutions may use students images, video and/or voice to help promote HR Kapital Solutions in print, web, radio, video, presentation and other media. If a student does not wish to have their image, videos and/or voice used by us, a written email request must be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org